THE LISBON TERMINAL
TO THE WORLD
"The Sea Made Us Strong"
Ership has a long tradition in the maritime industry, spanning over 100 years.
The group is present as a port operator of maritime terminals in more than 40 ports around the Iberian Peninsula and the American continent, constantly seeking new opportunities to increase our presence.
In Portugal, Ership operates in two ports – Lisbon and Aveiro.
The Group also has other activities related with the industry in Portugal, such as maritime brokerage in dry and liquid cargo, chartering, bunkers, projects and fuel supply through Marship and shipping agency through PTM Ibérica.
Ership Lisboa has the concession of Terminal Multiusos do Beato and was adjudicated through a public contest promoted by the Port of Lisbon administration in 2000.
It is conveniently located in Lisbon on the north bank of Tagus River, connected with the main national and international road and rail routes.
Ership’s terminal works as a distribution center of logistics with installed capacity of equipment, warehouses and a team of qualified and specialized professionals, capable of dealing with all types of products.
Over the last decades, Ership is implementing processes to consolidate its place in Shipping and Port Activities, strengthening its assets with the necessary investment to develop the port and its ships. Namely, on transport, storage and movement of bulk products supported by the trust of its clients as well as an experienced team, as much in land as in sea.
WHAT WE DO
What We Do:
- Port Operator, authorized to work in all the area of Port of Lisbon.
- Custom Warehouse, Type A.
- Border Control Post – Phytosanitary and Products for human consumption.
- Authorized Animal Feed Storage.
- Authorized Weigher (Customs).
- Pier Length: 500 meters.
- Depth: -8,5 zh;
- Total Area: 37500 m²;
- Agri-food Storages: 25.000 T;
- Refrigerated Warehouse – 4 independence chambers, temperature from 0˚C: capacity to 2.000 reefer pallets.
- Refrigerated Containers Plugins: Capacity to 200 TEUS;
- Two railroads, that allow to move cargo directly from the ship to the railroad and that are connected to the main railway lines in Portugal.
- Port Cranes: from 12 T to 84 T;
- Wheel Loaders and Mini Loaders;
- Diesel and electric Forklift trucks;
- Reach stacker up to 45 T;
- Scales up to 80 T;
- Refrigeration Cameras;
- Railroads, close to the pier.
Ership Lisboa (TMB) performs loading and unloading of all types of shipments:
- Solid Food Bulks
- Sugar, wheat, corn, soybeans, rapeseed, barley, rice, palm kernel, beetroot and flours
- Solid Non-food Bulks:
- Sand; cement; gravel;
- Liquid Bulks:
- Oils, biodiesel and wine;
- Unitized Food Cargo:
- Pallets of refrigerated fruits (oranges; lemons, pineapples, bananas and more);
- Unitized Cargo:
- Marble stone blocks, granite;
- Railroad tracks and concrete sleepers;
- Aluminum, iron, still;
- Paper (reels), paste (paper), wood, big bags and sling bags of cement;
- Pallets of tile, ceramics and more;
- General Cargo:
- Recreational and professional crafts, cork and others;
- CDR, recyclables;
- Vehicles: light vehicles, heavy vehicles, equipment and machinery;
- Dry Cargo;
- Refrigerated Containers;
- Project Cargo:
- Wind towers;
- Construction cranes.
WE BUILD NEW BRIDGES
TO NEW MARKETS
Our aim is to develop our activity, providing services that satisfy the needs of our Clients, Concerned Parties and Official Entities, always strictly following all the applicable legal requirements and regulations.
We believe that our values and our attitude enable us to fill all the requirements from our partners and stakeholders. Their trust allows us to achieve our goals and affirm our values.
As an integral piece of the chain value, we are committed in assuring the loading, unloading and storage of all shipments, ensuring that all safety rules are being followed.
To ensure this Policy is successful it is essential that the Group and all its collaborators, individually and as a team, feel motivated and committed to continually improve the Integrated Management System, and consequently the success and sustainability of Ership.
This Policy is based on the following principles:
OUR QUALITY CERTIFICATION
- ISO 9001;
SERVICES DEVELOPED ACCORDING TO THE NEEDS OF EACH CUSTOMER
Rua da Cintura do Porto de Lisboa
Armazém 20 – 2º Piso
218 621 160
218 620 308