TMB is the concessionaire company of the Terminal Multiusos do Beato since 2000, winner of a public tender promoted by the Port of Lisbon Authority.
The terminal has a Type A customs certification which allows that both warehouses and open areas to be used as a logistic platform.
TMB is located in the Port of Lisbon, on the North bank of the Tagus River, with direct connections to the main road national and international networks. The terminal has two internal rail tracks, directly linked with the main national network through an uneven cross that allows the trains circulation without any restrictions.
The terminal has 500 m of berthing quay and 20.500 sm2 of total area. Being one of the few terminals with covered area in Portugal, TMB operates warehouses for several types of goods:
- Bulk agrifood products: 20.000 tons capacity
- Temperature-controlled agrifood products: 4 refrigeration and freezing cameras with 2.100 pallets capacity
- Unitized cargo: 2.500 sm2 area
- Gereral cargo: 2.000 sm2 area
In addition has an open area with about 9.000 sm2.
TMB is a multipurpose terminal, operating all types of cargo:
- Solid bulk: sugar, wheat, corn, soya bean, rape-seed, barley, rice, cement, gluten-flour
- Liquid bulk: oil, wine, bio-diesel
- Unitized cargo: aluminum, steel products, coils, pulp and paper, wood, stones, big bags, sling bags, pallets (fruit and others)
- General cargo: project cargo, generators, no specified cargo
- Vehicles: cars, trucks, equipment and machinery
Connecting land and sea.
Rua da Cintura do Porto de Lisboa
Armazém 20 – 2º Piso
Tel: +351 218 621 160
Fax: +351 218 620 308
GPS: 38º43.80’N * 009º06.31’W